[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - How do I get Tomcat to display the real ip address of the cl

kejoseph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 28 13:17:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a n-tier architecture, with JBoss in the Web tier and also in the App tier. The web tier talks to a load balancer to get to the JBoss instances in the App tier. The clients ip address displays correctly in the access log files in the web tier ; but in the app tier I see the ip address of the load balancer. I want the access log files in both the Web tier and App tier to display the ip address of the client. How do I make this happen with JBoss/Tomcat ?

-Kevin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185177#4185177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185177