[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Remote Classloading

bbb321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 03:18:36 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply!

I tried to use the reverse, and get commands from the server to the client, but without having them initialy on the client.

I've read the "Remote classloading facility" in the JBoss Remoting Guide, but I did not get it :(

The only thing that I could do is to set my own un-marshaller for the client with a custom class loader. What should I in that class loader? Connect to a loaderport on the server? It's done automaticaly?

Could you please give me some directions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185283#4185283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185283