[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: 2.2 to 3.0CR2

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 07:50:13 EDT 2008

Just follow up regarding the documents,

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/3.0.0.CR2/userguide_en/html_single/index.html#jmx.registration.programatic

  | CacheFactory factory = new DefaultCacheFactory();
  |
  |    // Build but don't start the cache
  |
  |    // (although it would work OK if we started it)
  |
  |    Cache cache = factory.createCache("cache-configuration.xml", false);
  |

  |    CacheJmxWrapperMBean wrapper = new CacheJmxWrapper(cache);
  |
  |    MBeanServer server = getMBeanServer(); // however you do it
  |
  |    ObjectName on = new ObjectName("jboss.cache:service=Cache");
  |
  |    server.registerMBean(wrapper, on);

CacheJmxWrapperMBean  is deprecated in 3.0.CR2 so you might want to update the docs on the programmatic way. JmxRegistrationManager possibly should be used.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185353#4185353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185353