[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem with jboss class loading when launched by jboss tool

gpioli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 08:00:15 EDT 2008

I am having an issue with jboss when launched from jboss tools, inside eclipse.
I have placed two .jar, which implements some custom library class, inside $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib. When i launch jboss from command line (ie run.sh) everything works fine but when i launch it from the jboss tools one of the class is not found.

I have checked almost every setting I know of and, for sure, I am missing a trivial point but I can't find a solution.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185357#4185357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185357