[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) after

prakashmvc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 12:12:12 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am using Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK 1.5.
After starting the server, day after server is not responding (dead)..it means if we check the status of the server it shows RUNNING,but we can't open the console
using the address http://ipoftheserver:8080/

when I attached the visualgc to the server.visualgc status shows dead.

server is started in unix environment.If we open the browser it shows opening the page,but it never opens.

how to investigate this issue?what will be the root cause for this problem?

it would be helful if anyone gives the hint.

Regards,
Prakash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185464#4185464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185464