[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: packaging log4j.properties with a server jar

prpo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 12:28:10 EDT 2008

Just to clarify,
"prpo" wrote : jaikiran,
  | When I mean clients, yes I meant ejb, war,ear etc.
  | When the shared-library.jar file is packaged with the ejb, I do not want them to set java2ParentDelegation=false

I do not want to expect that users will create their own jboss-app.xml and set java2ParentDelegation=false for this to work.

"prpo" wrote :
  | However, the problem I am running into with this scenario when shared-library.jar is not placed on /server/default/lib is that the ejb cannot find log4j.properties (or xml) when it just packaged with ejb.jar

There are so many combinations I could try here.
a) Just package the shared library with the ejb - no overriding of java2ParentDelegation - Does not locate the log4j.xml

Any insights?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185467#4185467

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185467