[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: 2.2 to 3.0CR2

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 13:30:15 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  |  I'm guessing you just forgot to paste those in here?

Yes just gave the essential bits needed. Have so much config in there its not worth posting the whole lot ;)

anonymous wrote :
  | Fixed the main issue, which is essentially a missing null check. JBCACHE-1431.

I assume that fixes the issue with the cacheloader and not why it parses the 3.0.x format config file with a 2.x XML Parser?

Just regarding the comments in the ticket
 anonymous wrote :
  | Cache loader interceptor should not attempt to load node data if node does not exist

Havent checked out and built it yet but the headline is misleading for me in this case, in sample test case the node exists, the node is not null or maybe the heading of the ticket is misleading. As i said i havent checked out or tested it. Willdo so tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

anonymous wrote :
  | Oh, and thanks for reporting! :-)

No problem, any idea of when a final release will be made? Evaluating my apps test cases with 3.0.X version, have to end of the week to make final decision on to step up or not but are you running on schedule for next weeks GA release ;) ??

Cheers,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185489#4185489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185489