[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS client libraries from Maven frustration

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 14:39:51 EDT 2008

I would go with just the single dependency on jboss-native-client, but add a 'compile' scope to it. Then the jar is used to compile only. The client JAR file should then include only the client code.

I would then use the wsrunclient script to run the client, since it (supposedly) includes all JAR files necessary to run a web services client.

Unfortunately, that does not solve the problems you ran into running your unit tests. Nor does it help if you plan to run your client from a machine that does not have JBossAS (unless you plan in shipping wsrunclient and the client directory with your app). But maybe what I mentioned will give you some other ideas to work around the issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185508#4185508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185508