[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't overwrite cause

ouhk_etpu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 23:38:01 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I used below tools to build up my EJB project :
- NetBean
- JBoss
- MySQL

After successful created Stateless Bean & persistence units.  I try to create Entity class from database. After that, I try to deploy such project and JBoss Application Server response below error message :

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=ScheduleTool.ear,jar=ScheduleTool-ejb.jar,unitName=ScheduleTool-ejbPU
  State: FAILED
  Reason: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't overwrite cause
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=STS

Also, I cannot find Persistence.Units item in Global JNDI Namespace webpage.

Please please kindly been help. Thanks !

OUHK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185588#4185588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185588