[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ObjectName: jboss.remoting:service=Connector, transport=s

rks_86 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 00:53:23 EDT 2008

File name is:
jboss_EAP4.3_linux.tar.gz

Actually this file is shipped to us by our clients for developmwnt proposes and its a full version with out any limitations.

jboss_EAP4.3_linux.tar size is: 350Mb

Am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga) 64 bit
with java version "1.5.0_15"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_15-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_15-b04, mixed mode)

Hey do i need to use any higher version of java..or something like that.
and as you told you downloaded the EAP 4.3 and got folder structure like default,minimal,all and production.
but here i dont have any of these except production which is default that is if you will not mention anything during startup default will go to production as its hard coded in run.sh file.

I need to check these three folders jboss1 jboss2 jboss3 in my soft.
If you get any further info then please do post here.

Thanks.
-Ricky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185591#4185591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185591