[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with jboss class loading when launched by jboss

gpioli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 05:03:40 EDT 2008

Hi Rob,

obviously I have missed the most important thing!
I am running eclipse and jboss on Ubuntu 8.04.1.
In my environement I have two jvm: eclipse uses java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15 and I have configured jboss to be launched by jboss tools with the same jvm;
the rest of the environment, specifically the shell, is configured to use java-6-sun-1.6.0.07.

So when the app-server is launched with 1.5.0.15 cannot find the class but when its' launched with 1.6.0.07 the class if found and loaded fine.
Changing eclipse configuration and jboss tools confiuration to use the newest jvm everything runs fine.

I think that's still an issue but probably is not related with jboss tools, right?

What did you suggest me to do to further investigate this issue an, in case, report this issue to the right group?

Thank you.

Giancarlo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185637#4185637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185637