[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Obtain ProcessDefinition/JbpmContext from remote system (Bes

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 06:45:03 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm playing with JBossESB and Jbpm. I use the preconfigured JBossESB-server for running the business processes and now I want to use another seperated JBossAS/Portal-Server for the "online"-application, that should show human tasks/processes that wait for some user action.

How should I create the JbpmContext in my online-application? Should I add an databaseconnection to the esb/jbpm-database in the online application server or is there a better solution?
Is there an out-of-the-box way to look up the jbpm-processes remotely?

Thank you for help and advice.

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185667#4185667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185667