[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: 2.2 to 3.0CR2

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 13:20:00 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Dude - I have no idea why you see this - I just tried copying and pasting the generated 3.x file you posted, and I can start a cache up just fine. :-) I tried this a number of ways - with trunk, with 3.0.0.CR2 from sourceforge, etc., JDK 5 and 6.
  |
  | I know it is a long shot, but what environment are you running this on?

Found the issue, I had an xercesImpl.jar in my classpath, when it is in the classpath it will use the parser from this library(org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl) rather than using the parser from the jdk kit com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl which works!!So remove the xerces jar and runs fine!! All i was getting for an exception from parsing with xercesImpl.jar was

anonymous wrote :
  | http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/properties/schemaSource

Puzzle solved :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185796#4185796