[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Stateless Session EJB Endpoint (JBossWS Native)

tperrigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 13:55:01 EDT 2008

1)  You were right; there is an extra WSKernalLocator.  There is one defined in the deployers/jbossws.deployer/META-INF/jbossws-container-jboss-beans.xml file, and another in the deploy/jbossws-container-jboss-beans.xml file (so one under the deployers directory, and another in the deploy directory).  Which is the "correct" one to use?

2) For the JNDI name, I used "ProcessAdminEJB/remote"...The JNDI view from the JMXConsole shows the following:

  |   +- ProcessAdminEJB (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- remote-werner.opt.process.admin.ProcessAdminRemote (class: Proxy for: werner.opt.process.admin.ProcessAdminRemote)
  |   |   +- remote (class: Proxy for: werner.opt.process.admin.ProcessAdminRemote)

Is this correct?

Thanks for your help!
Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185803#4185803