[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: advice needed, simultaneously active tasks where there i

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 06:53:54 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

back again on this topic... unfortunately this is still a problem with our implementation, and before we roll this marvellous engine out to other projects, of course the boss is expecting me to solve this problem.

I imagine the problem is related to how we have implemented and integrated the JBPM platform into our own domain specific webapp.

I was hoping someone else had encountered this problem and could tel me something easy like its related to database interruption or transaction problems :-)

Has anyone else seen simultaneously active tasks out of their intended sequence ?

I hope to piece a little more info on this together early next week to tell a more detailed story.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185978#4185978