[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Problem of

jreeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 10:01:14 EDT 2008

I have a problem when updating a cache node with a data.

I do something like this :
				node = cachegetRoot().addChild(fqn);
  | 				node.put(key, value);

That throws a NodeNotValidException (at the "node.put(key, value);" line) :
anonymous wrote : UnversionedNode (INVALID!)
  | org.jboss.cache.NodeNotValidException: Node /sections is not valid.  Perhaps it has been moved or removed.

Could you tell me in wich case such a problem occurs because I do nothing really specific ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186040#4186040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186040