[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: error on shutdown

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 11:16:10 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I read that thread it's good .. any other commect. ?

I assume that by this statement you mean that you now know to run shutdown as:

./shutdown.sh -S -s servername:1099

why I was not able to even kill JAVA process id started by Jboss ?

I have no problems using kill to get rid of the java process, even when it appears to be hung (I had several opportunities to try this out yesterday ;-). Please post the full kill command you are using to kill the java process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186065#4186065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186065