[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Hot deployment problems using XFire or Axis2

jluna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 12:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm deploying web services applications but the changes do not take effect until the JBoss is restarted. The JBoss I'm using is JBoss 4.0.4 with XFire 1.2 or Axis 2 for the services.

This problem only happens to me only with web services. With others applications hot deployments are doing ok, so I know is something related to the soap stacks I'm using (XFire, Axis).

Any idea how can I fix this?
If I migrate my applications to EJB3 with JBoss 4.0.5 will this keep happening to me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186087#4186087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186087