[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JVM arguments for increasing performance of JBoss.

dgenkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 15:17:24 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : I could not find SUN equivalents for
  |   | XXlazyunlocking -XXtlasize:min=4k,preferred=512k -XXcallprofiling
  |
  | I do not know of any equivalents to these in Sun's JVM.
  |
  | The ones you have set look fine, though I want to caution you about using -XX:+AggressiveOpts - this option sets a number of other options so you should always list it first otherwise it might undo options set before it. Also, the AggressiveOpts are tuned for a specific benchmark and might not be the best settings for your app, but you can find that out only by trying with and without it.

thanks Peter for your insight and help.

Does anyone know SUN equivalents for the following JRockit arguments?:
XXlazyunlocking -XXtlasize:min=4k,preferred=512k -XXcallprofiling

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186122#4186122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186122