[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Throws exception in WS (back to remote client) without g

mjhammel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 17:33:47 EDT 2008

A follow up, just in case anyone else needs the info.

I ignored this problem for quite some time and finally decided to return to it today.  I finally figured out how to tweak log4j to hide those soap fault messages that come from my application throwing an exception.  In the jboss-log4j.xml file (in my case, under server/default/conf), I added these lines at the bottom of the file:

  |    <category name="org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS">
  |       <priority value="FATAL"/>
  |    </category>

I just had to dig around to find the right category name for these messages.  It just took awhile before I could find it.

Hope that helps anyone with a similar concern.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186138#4186138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186138