[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Accessing JBoss Datasource from EJB 3.0

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 05:03:15 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am now not using datasource but using my configuration file by reading it and sending to the XMLParser class.

We need to copy the jar of EJB to client application in order to communicate to EJB by the client. I am now having confusion that, we have lot's of classes supporting connection pool, and there is just an EJB class that responses the client request and helps to establish connection to database.

Currently in my application the connection pool code and EJB interface are in a single jar which i think will cause the problem of more than one instance of the connection pool be created and to avoid that we need to make the connection pool jar and the EJB interface jar different.

But EJB interface and class must be linked with connection pool in order to have connection. So how to achieve this?

In the anticipation of the solution
Mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173526#4173526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173526