[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deploying EAR and WAR separately

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 08:28:44 EDT 2008

I have some EJBs in an EAR file that I want to use in a separately deployed WAR file. I figured making them use the same unified class loader through jboss-app.xml/jboss-web.xml would solve this problem, but I'm still getting ClassNotFoundExceptions when I attempt to load the appropriate classes from the WAR. When deploying them in the same EAR, everything works fine.
Could someone point out the appropriate way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173601#4173601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173601