[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - 'default security config'

bel81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 1 13:29:53 EDT 2008

i've installed fresh jboss with default config and use testTopic

since something is going not the way i like, i've turned on TRACE log

i wonder what is the "default security config" from the
"2008-09-01 18:20:00,324 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.security.SecurityManager] No SecurityMetadadata was available for JMS_TQ1 using default security config" like trace messages?

my particular ptoblem is about my clients can not see messages posted by clients from another subnets - but everything is ok with messages posted from the same subnet... i am sure the question is stupid but could it be something with JMS security?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173635#4173635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173635