[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Dirty Metadata - stucked

zippy@hampton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 2 12:24:11 EDT 2008

Hi..

I think this might be another issue.  In my setup I've checked the session replication through JMX console and I can see the sessions being replicated correctly.  I would double check settings (maybe CacheMode and ClusterConfig UDP settings) in the jboss-service.xml (in \server\\deploy\jboss-web-cluster.sar\META-INF directory).

If that looks ok then on one of the nodes in JMX console go to the the service that is replicating the session data, in my case TomcatClusteringCache service.  Check the Members property to make sure all the nodes are appearing.

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173777#4173777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173777