[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss Transaction Manager Exception Handling

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 03:08:45 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultFlushEventListener.onFlush(DefaultFlushEventListener.java:27)
  | at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.flush(SessionImpl.java:1000)
  | at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.managedFlush(SessionImpl.java:338)
  | at org.hibernate.transaction.CacheSynchronization.beforeCompletion(CacheSynchronization.java:59)
  | at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple.beforeCompletion(SynchronizationImple.java:114)

The insert/update statements are fired (flushed) when the transaction commits at the end of your method.  The exception happens when the flush is issued through the callback methods of transaction and as a result, your try/catch block within the same method will be of no use.

anonymous wrote : Is there a way I can avoid this exception to be seen in my console

One way of avoiding these logs on the console is to change the log level in the jboss-log4j.xml (under %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\conf folder) for org.hibernate.exception.DataException category:

  | <category name="org.hibernate.exception.DataException">
  |    <priority value="FATAL" />
  | </category>

Note that this will also suppress any other logs from the org.hibernate.exception.DataException too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173855#4173855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173855