[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal Portlet 2.0 compatiblility

mbien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 05:56:49 EDT 2008

wow that was fast!
"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : Yes 2.0 is fully implemented in 2.7.0
  | There is some work to do on error handling though.
  |
  | Check your code, you probably did something wrong.

this is possible (I am new with portlets) but I am actually only dispatching the request / response events from whithin the event handler method.

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : Yes 2.0 is fully implemented in 2.7.0
  | As for the Javadoc is concerned. The javadoc you mention is the one for the JSR-168, the one on Pluto for JSR-286.
  | (You can still write JSR-168 portlets with 2.7.0.Beta1)

this is what I suspected, but the doc claims to be a portlet 2.0 doc ;)
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.7.0.B1/javadoc/portlet/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173897#4173897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173897