[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Multiples Jars with same EJBs

wecucho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 12:28:06 EDT 2008

Yes, i remember that, i have some background working with jboss, this is not too new for me (i have my mistakes too :) ), and im glad to announce that ALL is working just fine, i have my two ear files whit their application.xml and ejb-jar and the jar itself deployed in the jboss, i modifi the ear-deployment.xml to enable the isolate, and modify my test to add the sub-name on the jndi (for each ear) like this:

  | callZoneMethod("m3z-miami/m3z-miami-zone-bean/remote");
  | 		callZoneMethod("m3z-venezuela/m3z-venezuela-zone-bean/remote");

And when a run all i finally get in my logs:

  | 2008-09-03 11:49:03,293 INFO  [STDOUT] miami
  | 2008-09-03 11:49:03,309 INFO  [STDOUT] venezuela

And i found this way a lot better that my fisrt idea, because i can now have war inside for each zone ;) and all working later in a cluster enviroment.

I have no word to thank you guy, really thx for you help, was very helpfull and i appreciate a lot that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174026#4174026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174026