[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jBPM + WebServices + EJB 3.0

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 13:09:21 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I've been searching for days for a good solution to my problem: due to university work, I have to find something able to describe the behaviour of a web-application (server-side) as a graph (state-transitions network), in XML, then translate it as a real application able to make its status evolve through calls to multiple methods, as a WebService. The WebService must be encoded using EJB 3.0 (that is, a Stateless Session Bean, linked somehow to the conversational logic - stateful, of course).

This seems to be something that's covered by Seam 2.0. Is it correct?
I've read its documentation, explored the examples, but, before going on, I would like to be sure I'm on the right way.

Could someone suggest me some useful links to documents / articles / anything about the solution to my question?

Thank you very very much, in advance.
--
Claudio Di Ciccio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174051#4174051