[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clusterwide File Transfer

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 14:32:17 EDT 2008

Hy,

I have another workaround. I have a replicated TreeCache in my Cluster. I read the Files on one node, and put them as byte[] into the cache, with an aditional String what the Filename is.

The Array is instantlly replicated to the other nodes. There I take the File from the Cache and write it to the Disk again.

I have a little more Code, which checks the timestamp of all Files in the Cluster, so a new one is replicated instanttly, and some other to clean the cache after Transfer, because I don't want to keep the byte[] in the cache for the whole time.

But whats the benefit in using the TreeCache? I don't have to care about the network.

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174066#4174066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174066