[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Serious class leak under load. Please help

rituraj_tiwari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 17:51:45 EDT 2008

Folks,
We are running an EJB3/JAXWS 2.1 application on JBoss 4.2.2. We are encountering a leak of classes. Our application causes JBoss to crash with out of memory error under load. We did a lot of profiling to try and understand where the leak was coming from. We currently suspect that org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 is loading class definitions and not releasing them. We posted the details of our investigation on this thread: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=141698.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
-Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174115#4174115