[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Designer bugs

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 3 18:23:04 EDT 2008

are you using the designer that comes with jBPM 3.2.3 with eclipse 3.4.0? Afaik, that is not supported (officially at least since it has not been tested) So if you find issues, I'd suggest testing with Eclipse 3.3.x as well and see if they still occur.

If they still occur (I'd be surprised if there are that many anoying bugs with 3.3 that it seems unsable, since I use it on a weekly basis) I'd suggest filing jira issues for them or discuss them upfront here

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174119#4174119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174119