[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jBPM + WebServices + EJB 3.0

francis17101970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 05:30:10 EDT 2008

Well if I understand your requirements, you should encode your graph based application in XML. JBPM seems to fit perfectly. The Web service can expose your jbpm command service as a web service. Moreover jBPM supports natively the ESB so you can orchestrate Services simply using jBPM Nodes
(see
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_SOA_Platform/4.2.2/html/SOA_ESB_JBPM_Integration_Guide/index.html)

The webservice encoded using ejb 3.0 what do you mean ? using annotations @Webservice ?
if I understand your requirement for this you don't need Seam to use them. Anyway Seam helps a lot if you have EJB in your application, you'll save a lot of time wasted in writing useless Java Bean code. (just to mention one)

P.s. Besides the official docs, there's one article in my blog which is a good starting point for jbpm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174229#4174229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174229