[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No tests for @SchemaValidation annotation in 3.0.1 ?

ljgp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 06:52:53 EDT 2008

Hi Ana,

I did not deploy the demo app, as far as I can remember, just tried to mimick as much as I could your approach.

I tried calling my app with SoapUI, which shows HTTP headers are returned but nothing else. The Sax exceptions simply end up in the app server log.

I am suspecting the problem might have something to do with the webservice being generated top-down from the WSDL, but this is just a guess.

I hope to have some time soon to do some more experiments: deploying your demo app and also trying to run the JBoss testcase.

Cheers, Luc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174253#4174253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174253