[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Designer bugs

memius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 09:30:47 EDT 2008

I am using Eclipse 3.3.x with jBPM 3.2.3.
The problem I get sometimes is that, when I edit the process xml file, the design can become a mess... (eg. arrows to nowhere without being able to drag them to the correct node)
Solution : be patient, try to do your changes in other ways (copy paste, step by step changes, ...)
So have the same hope that this will get fixed in the future.  But ok, I don't need to change the definition that much, so I am still patient ;)

Dieter D'haeyere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174293#4174293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174293