[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Custom Eviction Policy and JDBC Cache loader

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 11:44:15 EDT 2008

I have already tried with passivation, and this seems to be what I was looking for.
In a clustered environment, how does passivation works? Is there a master cache doing the passivation, or every cache will passivate its data whenever an evict event is triggered?

The problem with JBC3.x is what we have longely talked in the forums. Not usable with JBossAS4.2.x. :-(

Thanks Mircea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174357#4174357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174357