[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to deploy a BPEL process using the APIs?

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 12:34:08 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I presume I can use the default DataSource and not the Hibernate Server Mode over TCP.(Am I right??)
Yes you are right
anonymous wrote : Why is it not able to find?
My guess without looking at the code of your service is that you have not committed the transaction where you deploy the process prior to building the web module. Closing the jbpm context results in committing the transaction.

Upon deployment the newly built web module retrieves the process definition from the database in a separate transaction. Your process deployment service must have committed the insertion of the new process definition for the web module to be able to read it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174373#4174373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174373