[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Consuming a secure web service as standalone app using jboss

jstewart66061 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 20:53:40 EDT 2008

I need to consume a third=party web service (that is over SSL and requires WS-Security username/password authentication) from both a standalone app (running outside of an app server environment) and from within a web app (a WAR in JBoss 4.2.1+).  Is this possible using JBossWS?  I have a completely working WS client built using CXF, but can't get anything to work inside JBoss.  I'm willing to get rid of CXF if I can get JBossWS native working both inside and outside of the container.

I've already done a nice wsconsume and got the required artifacts.  I just can't figure out how to setup the WS-Sec stuff, the SSL stuff, or the WAR's classpath to allow this all to work.  If I can get all of that working, I can hopefully figure out the standalone stuff using just a ton of the JBossWS JARs in a really huge classpath.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174445#4174445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174445