[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss Remoting 2.2.2.SP9 status?

natsuko.kumahara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 02:05:10 EDT 2008

Developers of JBossRemoting,

My name is Natsuko Kumahara.
I am a developer of the operation management software named Hinemos in Japan.

I sent this e-mail because I'd like to get jboss-remoting.2.2.2.SP9.

New Hinemos that we released on 1st of this month is using jboss-remoting 2.2.2.SP8.
We have a memory leak trouble which happens in new Hinemos, and we think the problem is caused by the Bug[JBREM-1005].
We must correct this trouble by 10th Sep.
So, we can't wait for the release of 2.2.2.SP10.
I'd appreciate it if you could build and release SP9.

My best regards.

-----
Natsuko KUMAHARA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174452#4174452