[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss application server 4.2.5

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 03:00:30 EDT 2008

"jbossfreak" wrote : Hi,
  | I think i saw somewhere on the net about 4.2.5 version and i heard that it has some advanced features

In the 4.x series, the latest stable version is 4.2.3 GA. In JBoss-5 series there's a Candidate Release available (not a stable version) 5.0.0.CR1 which is completely re-architectured. Maybe you heard about the new things (like VFS) in this 5.0 version.

By the way, the download link for 5.0 CR1 is also available on the same page that i referred to in my earlier reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174472#4174472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174472