[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Explded ear deploymeny blocking jars

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 06:42:33 EDT 2008

Touching application.xml works but I cant *delete* old jar on Windows XP from Windows Explorer (other process is using this file) - when I stop JBossAS I can delete this jar from Windows Explorer.

I dont want to explode all my 15 jars because probably it kills Eclipse - I'm using FileSynch Eclipse Plugin to synchronization and it is much work ;>

Few jars on which I'm doing main work are exploded but most less important jars are packed and I thought solution is to pack jar, copy to exploded ear and touch application.xml but deleting old jar doesn't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174541#4174541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174541