[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Jboss Server Crashed ! ! !

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 10:06:19 EDT 2008

"gothemilan" wrote : Hi,

You will have to check whether your application is leaking connections. See this wiki http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/CanJBossTellMeWhenIDontCloseAConnection.

Also, you can access the jmx-console at http://localhost:8080/jmx-console and you will find a MBean named "name=MerliaDS,service=ManagedConnectionPool" under the jboss.jca section. Click on that link which will lead you to a page which shows the various attributes of the connection pool. One of them is the InUseConnectionCount. Check out the value of this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174614#4174614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174614