[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: HTTPConnection in startup servlet works only with hot de

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 11:18:37 EDT 2008

Is http://static.xyz.com/cat/up.xml handled by the JBossAS you are starting up or by some other process (such as IIS or HTTPD)?

If it is handled by JBossAS, then you have hit a timing hole - the app server is just not ready to service your request  - you will have to wait until the app server is finished initializing. Hence my suggestion of removing load-on-startup. An alternative that might work is to create a deploy.last directory within the deploy directory and place you WAR files there. They will then not be deployed until everything else is deployed.

And to echo Kamil's sentiments, if I would have realized that you would have been rude to someone who you think did not adequately answer your question, I never would have responded to your original post because honestly, other than the possible timing issue, I have no idea what the problem is, I am just trying to eliminate possibilities (which I am sure is what Kamil was attempting also).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174642#4174642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174642