[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: trouble with invalidation replication

shulok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 11:48:50 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply, Manik.

I guess I was assuming too much, then.  When the entry is invalidated, I thought the cache would see this the next time the entry is referenced, and get an updated entry from another cache in the cluster (presumably one that has a non-invalidated entry).

If I'm not using a persistent store, how do I leverage the invalidation to find a valid entry elsewhere in the cluster?  In the doc, I see a brief reference to shared cache loaders, but nothing definitive on how you would set this up when not using persistence, or how you would figure out which cache you should get a non-invalidated entry from.  Any pointers here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Thom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174653#4174653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174653