[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem while publishing message to the Queue

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 14:32:56 EDT 2008

It would be better if you could do some more investigation / debug and feed the forum with your own findings, then we could help you.

I couldn't see anything wrong (at least not now.. but I'm not a virtual machine.. so I'm not 100% sure).

The only thing I saw was... when you clod the connection, that will also close the producer automatically... so if you aways do connection.close(), you don't need to do producer.close(). (But that's not necessarily wrong).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174694#4174694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174694