[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Is exploded ear directories possible in cluster ??

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 6 09:28:34 EDT 2008

You can deploy not-exploded ear and edit jsp in tmp/deploy/xxx directory. I was using this solution. Sometimes there is problem with refresh changes but I think it requires some touching on specific files. And problem is to synchronize it over cluster - Maybe you will have to hand copy changes to other cluster nodes.

Or If you using cluster maybe you can sequentially execute steps: stop-start cluster node with updated ear - and all time you application is available. I don't know how JBoss support that solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174763#4174763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174763