[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Latest JBM Versions

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 6 11:47:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm somewhat confused by what seems like discrepancies between the JBoss Messaging project change log and the download area.

The latest non-alpha versions in the download area are JBM 1.4.0.SP3 and 1.4.1.Beta1.

But when I look at the JBM project change log, I find newer versions like 1.4.0.SP3_CP03 and 1.4.1.CR1, that alegedly have been released for several months and that seem to have fixed some serious issues.

Why are these versions not available for download?

Thanks,
Ralf Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174770#4174770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174770