[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Load index.jsp as welcome file

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 7 08:03:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

Following with my application UserEntries I have took out the connection to my DB from the Entity EJB and I leave it alone in a package es.deusto.dbaccessor with my connection class DBConnection.class.

My problem is that when I create my ear, it seems as if the application does not find up this class. When I call this class, on the first line of code, the server return me a NullPointerException.

I think that I am not building right my ear because when I deploy  it on JBoss 4.2.2 GA
appears on the console my ejb.jar, my servlet.war, but nothing about dbaccessor-client.jar

Thanking in advance,
pepelara

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174827#4174827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174827