[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to redirect to a different URL on click of Maximized

softkoti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 04:44:10 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply. But still Im unable to resolve the problem as summarized below:
1. Since I use struts-2-portlet plugin, on inclusion of portlet-api.jar to lib folder, it throws PortletInitializationException. Hence Im unable to use any of the portlet api's in my application. How can it be resolved?
2. How can I handle the maximize button events in my code, Could you please give me some sample code on it?
3. Are there any open source code available which performs the same operation(handling maximize events).

Thanks in advance,
Rama

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174916#4174916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174916