[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process-end behavior

greenHand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 11:39:14 EDT 2008

I am wondering event type process-end does. I have two nodes (A and B) forked from a parent node and joined back to a subsequent node.

Node A has an action to send email notification. A is not JBPM email node. It just sends through a regular smtp service.

Node B has an action to execute some program.

Since the fork process does not have a specific order of which node to runs first, in case node A runs first and node B fails, I need to hold back sending email from node A. I thought using an event type "process-end" on node A's email action would do the trick, so when node B's action failed, the JBPM transaction is rolled back at node B, the process will not end.

It seems the email notification is still sent, even I have "process-end" in place. What is the expected behavior of event type "process-end"?

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175095#4175095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175095