[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Consuming webservice in jBPM JPDL (Eclipse)

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 08:37:39 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I deployed using the deployment tab in jBPM JPDL and marked the src/main/java so everything should be ok, but am i supposed to put the com.sample.action.CalculatorWS-stuff somewhere in a jar-file so it's in the classpath?

Yes, but probably everything. The ws libs probably cannot access the processclassloader, so put *everything* in a jar on the classpath. Does it work then? You loose class versioning though, but I've never used that very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175285#4175285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175285